1. Why give online?
Our secure online giving is the safest way you can give. It's fully digital, reducing the number of people who handle your money and the chances of fraud which protects both you as the giver and our church. At Sparta EFC, we want to be as accountable as possible with your donations.
2. Can I specify a purpose for my donation?
Yes. Please note, all donations go into the general church fund unless you specify a specific fund. On occasion we announce separate funds for a specific ministry or events.
3. When will my donation process?
Donations usually process for two business days before appearing in your bank account, but this might look different if you donate on weekends or evenings. For example, if you give on Friday, your donation might not process until Tuesday. If you give after 5 PM on Friday, it might not process until Wednesday.
4. Does giving online cost the church extra money?
Your entire donation goes to the church and the church pays a small processing fee for the online giving service. But compared to the man-hours spent managing physical donations, online giving saves money, provides accountability and helps you partner with us in the Lord's work in our community and beyond.
5. What are my options for giving to Sparta EFC?
There are 3 ways to give:
- Online (one-time or schedule your re-occuring donations)
- In Sunday’s offering plate
- By mail (checks only, no cash please):
Sparta Evangelical Free Church
429 Lafayette Road
Sparta, NJ 07871